Execution Time: about 3 minutes
- Goal: To set up 24/7 Monitoring for your website and be informed of any downtime.
- Ideal Outcome: Uptime Monitoring set up correctly.
- Why this is important: Setting Up monitoring for your website will allow you to keep track of any events that may disrupt your website’s online state.
- Where this is done: Your WordPress site
- When this is done: Ideally as soon you put your website online, only once.
- Who does this: Owner of the website or the person in charge of analytics.
Download Orgbit Fox Plugin
- Go to Plugins>Add New:
- Type in Orbit Fox
- Go to Orbit Fox on your Dashboard and click on “Activate”:
- It will ask you to add your email address and you click “Got it!”
- Enter your email address:
- Click “Save”
- You will get an email notification if your site is currently Down:
- You will also get notified when your site comes back Up:
Mission Accomplished! from now on, you’ll be the first to know
when your website/server is down!
Table Of Contents−
I've worked for WooRank, SEOptimer, and working on a cool SEO audit tool called SiteGuru.co. Now I have build Linkilo and SEO RANK SERP WordPress theme. I've been in the SEO industry for more than 5 years, learning from the ground up. I've worked on many startups, but also have my own affiliate sites.